Ms. Susan Long practices meditation and mindfulness and has been a student of meditation for many years. Susan facilitates mindfulness practices in small group settings and is currently offering mindfulness workshops for college students and community members. She has led reflective book studies and seminars. Susan has a teacher’s heart and enjoys sharing mindfulness practices with individuals and groups to engage meaningfully in the world.
The FREE workshop will include:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Breathing meditation with time to journal/reflect
- Body scan meditation with time to journal/reflect
- Walking meditation (if weather permits)—we will walk the lovely grounds and then return to journal and discuss our experiences.
- Compassion meditation (if time permits)
Saturday, January 18, 2020
10 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Sponsored by Red Hill Farm
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.