Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) allows community members to connect with a local farm and support their local food economy. Members purchase a farm share and in return receive a weekly supply of fresh produce harvested at the peak of freshness. Red Hill Farm offers over 30 types of vegetables and a wide array of U-Pick crops, including berries, cut flowers, and herbs. A CSA membership allows people to feel confident about how and where their food is grown and enables them to develop a relationship with the farmer while learning about food.
Click here for a list of some vegetables we grow!
We are now accepting members for the 2023 season. Click here for the 2023 member form or email us and we will forward it to you.
Physical Address and Phone:
Red Hill and Legion Roads,
Aston, PA 19014,
609 S. Convent Road
Aston, PA 19014
Connect with us on Facebook
• One hive of honeybees make their home at the farm.
• Red Hill Farm is over 20 years old.
• Fifty fruit trees have recently been planted on the farm.
• A large colony of Purple Martins returns to the farm each March.
• Solar panels on the roof of the barn support all the electrical needs of the farm.