Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) allows community members to connect with a local farm and support their local food economy. Members purchase a farm share and in return receive a weekly supply of fresh produce harvested at the peak of freshness. Red Hill Farm offers over 30 types of vegetables and a wide array of U-Pick crops, including berries, cut flowers, and herbs. A CSA membership allows people to feel confident about how and where their food is grown and enables them to develop a relationship with the farmer while learning about food.
Click here for a list of some vegetables we grow!
Red Hill Farm is currently hiring a full-time farmer for the 2021 season beginning in April and ending in November. The work schedule is Monday through Friday with some weekend watering duties included, although the farm crew shares these responsibilities throughout the entire season. Learn more here!
• Two hives of honeybees make their home at the farm.
• Red Hill Farm is 20 years old.
• Fifty fruit trees have recently been planted on the farm.
• A large colony of Purple Martins returns to the farm each March.
• Solar panels on the roof of the barn support all the electrical needs of the farm.