Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) allows community members to connect with a local farm and support their local food economy. Members purchase a farm share and in return receive a weekly supply of fresh produce harvested at the peak of freshness. Red Hill Farm offers over 30 types of vegetables and a wide array of U-Pick crops, including berries, cut flowers, and herbs. A CSA membership allows people to feel confident about how and where their food is grown and enables them to develop a relationship with the farmer while learning about food.
Click here for a list of some vegetables we grow!
• Two hives of honeybees make their home at the farm.
• Red Hill Farm is 19 years old.
• Fifty fruit trees have recently been planted on the farm.
• A large colony of Purple Martins returns to the farm each March.
• Solar panels on the roof of the barn support all the electrical needs of the farm.