- All staff, members, workshares, and volunteers must stay home if they or someone in their household is sick.
- All staff, members, workshares, and volunteers must wear a mask when entering the barn.
- We will be routinely disinfecting “high touch” spots such as door knobs, cooler handles, etc.
- You-Pick area will still be open. We encourage you to bring your own scissors and containers for berries.
It will take the entire Red Hill Farm community to make things as safe as possible. Please help us by
- not coming to the farm if you are sick.
- not overcrowding the barn and patio areas – maintain social distancing!
- washing your hands upon arriving at the farm.
- maintaining “no touch” rules. Rather than handshakes and hugs, we ask for your smiles and kind waves.
- washing your produce before consuming.
- be kind. Everyone will benefit.
Please be patient as we try to navigate through this tough time. Things will most likely change along the way. It’s our pleasure to provide you with good food in these unusual times. We care about you and value our relationship. Thank you so much for your support!