I hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy. We care about our Red Hill Farm community and want to make you aware of some new precautions to keep everyone healthy and safe at the farm.
- All staff, members, workshares, and volunteers must stay home if they or someone in their household is sick.
- There will be no “market style” pickup of shares. Farm shares will be pre-boxed. We are asking members to bring reusable bags and bag you own veggies from the crate. We are happy to bring your pre-boxed share to your car and to take away the crate once you are done bagging it.
- We will not be offering donated bags from other members. Be sure to bring your own bags/boxes for your share!
- The surplus area will be eliminated for now.
- We will be routinely disinfecting “high touch” spots such as door knobs, cooler handles, etc.
- We will not have a sign in sheet. Farmers will check you in.
- You-Pick area will still be open. We encourage you to bring your own scissors and containers for berries. Hands should be washed before and after visiting the You-Pick area. A handwashing station will be conveniently located on the barn patio.
- At this time I’m uncertain about off farm products. I’ll need to think about this some more.
It will take the entire Red Hill Farm community to make things as safe as possible. Please help us by
- not coming to the farm if you are sick.
- not overcrowding the barn and patio areas – maintain social distancing!
- washing your hands frequently.
- maintaining “no touch” rules. Rather than handshakes and hugs, we ask for your smiles and kind waves.
- washing your produce before consuming.
- be kind. Everyone will benefit.
Please be patient as we try to navigate through this tough time. Things will most likely change along the way. It’s our pleasure to provide you with good food in these unusual times. We care about you and value our relationship. Thank you so much for your support!