- Women’s discernment groups focus on discernment of religious life among younger Catholic Women (18-39)
- Groups are facilitated by the director of the office of young adults with the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
- Discernment groups may be hosted by colleges, universities, or parishes
- Groups may be adapted for the needs of each hosting institution, location, frequency, and duration can be discussed during a planning session
- Groups are offered a visit to the Sisters of St. Francis mother house and gathering with sisters
- For more details or to schedule a planning session contact Sr. Diane Tomkinson at email@example.com or call 610-558-6789
Did you know that there is a distinctive “Franciscan” style of discernment?”
Click here to learn more.