You can enrich many other lives by . . .
- Walking with a resident or transporting them to/from activities
- Reading to a resident
- Assisting with arts & crafts
- Participating in group or individual activities
- Singing, dancing, or playing an instrument
- Playing card or board games
- Sharing a hobby or special interest
- CURRENT NEED – Assisting in mealtimes in our advanced care/dementia unit for approximately one hour (7:30 A.M., 11:30 A.M. and/or 4:30 P.M.)
. . . . . . or a host of other acts of kindness!
To begin new and meaningful relationships through volunteering, call the Assisi House volunteer coordinator at (610) 558-6459 to schedule a personal interview. Click here to download a volunteer application and email it to email@example.com.
You will soon have memories and associations you will never forget while making a real difference.